Your full service provider
synlab clinical trial (SCT) provides a full service for all types of drug development projects with pre-clinical and clinical CRO services, central clinical laboratory services, bioanalytical services, biomarker testing, personalised medicine concepts, sample logistics, long-term sample storage services, software development and validation.
This includes data management and evaluation, biometrics and statistics, medical writing, and fi nally archiving, all in accordance with the relevant and applicable GCP, GMP and GLP regulations.
We are part of the synlab Group, one of Europe's leading companies in laboratory diagnostics for human and veterinary medicine, and environmental analysis services. Operating as "synlab clinical trial", our customers also benefi t from the interdisciplinary dialogue between bio-medical scientists of all disciplines.
Central lab - lab centre
One of our clinical laboratories specialised in clinical trials is located in London, UK. Our lab centre is located in the German capital and complies with the highest of analytical demands - Berlin is also the organisational headquarters of synlab clinical trial, where we coordinate all of the various laboratories with the customer facilities.
This central lab is supported by more than 80 specialised clinical and bio-analytical laboratories in 21 countries throughout Europe, extending through Turkey into Arabian Emirates such as Saudi Arabia and Dubai. In all our clinical trial laboratories we set up uniform technical confi gurations following the same high quality management rules.
"synlab" stands for "synergies": The powerful network of synlab's international laboratory services provides us with logistical support as well as the best actual scientifi c expertise.
- Supporting all stages of drug life cycle
- Preclinical analytics
- Phase I - IV studies
- GAMP V software development fully 21 CFR part 11 compliant
- All benefi ts of a Central lab, provided peripherally
- Unique methodology and QM throughout all labs
- GMP/GLP services
- Data management Of course,
- Organisation of sample transport
- Service twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, three hundred and sixty fi ve days a year
- Barcode recording for samples, and comparison with the trial-specifi c database
- Information on fi ndings immediately after validation ... ... and many more go without saying